VASER Liposuction is an advanced body-contouring procedure that selectively removes unwanted body fat. VASER Liposuction uses state-of-the-art ultrasound technology designed to easily reshape your body.
FREE Fit 3D Body Scan With Consultation of VASER Liposuction! Contact us for details.
- 1 About VASER Liposuction
- 2 Before and After Photos
- 3 Key Benefits of VASER Liposuction
- 4 Understanding VASER Liposuction
- 5 Visualizing VASER Liposuction
- 6 Benefits of VASER Liposuction
- 7 Treatment Areas
- 8 Ideal Candidates
- 9 Preparing for VASER Liposuction
- 10 VASER Liposuction Procedure
- 11 Recovery and Results
- 12 Your Consultation
- 13 Price
About VASER Liposuction
If you’ve struggled with weight gain, and exercise and diet just haven’t given you the dramatic transformation you’d like, VASERliposuction™ can help. VASER Liposuction uses a precise, minimally invasive liposuction technology that produces eye-catching results in just one procedure, without the discomfort and long recovery times of typical liposuction treatments. The procedure is tissue-selective — targeting fat while protecting other tissues from damage. It’s powerful enough to eliminate substantial areas of fat, but gentle enough to treat delicate areas such as the neck and arms. VASER Liposuction is clinically proven to produce even results in treated areas, leaving your skin smooth and your body beautiful.
Before and After Photos
Key Benefits of VASER Liposuction
- Provides significant results with a single procedure, with speedy recovery time
- Achieves improved body contouring over traditional liposuction
- Easily removes large amounts of stored fat
- Smoothes the skin, even in delicate areas like the arms and neck
- Refines and accentuates appearance of muscles
Understanding VASER Liposuction
VASER Liposuction uses a minimally invasive liposuction technique that selectively breaks apart and removes unwanted fat with minimal trauma.
The targeted area is injected with a special saline solution (tumescent fluid) to numb the area and shrink local blood vessels. It also temporarily expands the volume of the target area, making fat cells easier to remove.
Small probes are then inserted into the body through small incisions. These probes resonate at a high ultrasound frequency, shaking fat cells loose while leaving surrounding tissues intact. The loose fat cells mix with the tumescent fluid, and are then removed from the body using special cannulas that help preserve the tissue matrix.
After surgery, patients are prescribed a recovery regimen to promote maximum skin retraction and smooth results. Your physician may also recommend massage therapy as part of your post-procedure recovery regimen.
Visualizing VASER Liposuction
- Infiltration: The fatty layer is injected with tumescent fluid.
- Ultrasound Delivery: VASER Liposuction ultrasound probes cause the fat cells to shake apart and combine with the tumescent fluid.
- Aspiration: Loose fat is easily removed via specially designed suction tubes.
- Skin Retraction:During the healing process, skin will retract to give smooth, natural-looking results.
Benefits of VASER Liposuction
The VASER Liposuction procedure utilizes minimally invasive ultrasound technology and is unique in its ability to spare important tissues while targeting fat. (Fat cells, nerves, blood vessels, and connective tissues are all part of the affected tissue matrix.) Our innovative technology breaks up fat while leaving all other important tissues intact, resulting in smooth results and rapid healing.
Many patients choose to have fat removed from one area of the body with a VASER Liposuction procedure and have it transferred to accentuate or contour another area of the body in what is called a Fat Transfer Procedure. Fat cells treated and removed during VASER Liposuction procedures are typically of high quality, and are viable to reintroduce into the body in a Fat Transfer Procedure. Unlike short-lasting synthetic fillers, reinjecting your own fat may give you natural-looking results that last longer, with no risk of rejection.
Reported VASER technology benefits:
- Quicker results than Laser
- Fast patient recovery
- Less pain medication required
- Minimal bruising
- Reduced need for re-treatments
- Smooth, predictable results
- Skin tightening
- Increased precision
Doctors have experienced great success in treating all of the following areas:
- Jowls, chin, and neck
- Abdomen, hips, and “love handles”
- Male and female breasts
- Back, buttocks, and thighs
- Upper arms
- Knees, calves, and ankles
Liposuction is particularly well-suited for individuals who are at or slightly above their ideal weight but have isolated pockets of fat that cause certain areas of their body to appear disproportionate. These localized fat deposits may sometimes be an inherited trait and typically are resistant to dieting or exercise. Liposuction is often the only way to eliminate them. While it is possible to undergo liposuction at almost any age, best results are obtained if your skin still has enough elasticity to achieve a smooth contour following fat removal. Liposuction should not be considered a substitute for overall weight loss. Liposuction can be performed on several areas of the body at the same time.
Preparing for VASER Liposuction
Prior to your procedure (at your preoperative appointment or at the time of your initial consultation), you will receive instructions regarding:
- Discontinuation of medications that might increase bleeding or bruising, such as aspirin, ibuprofen, Aleve, or certain herbal remedies
- Prescription for a preoperative skin cleansing regimen and antibiotics to reduce infection risk
Preoperative lab work may be ordered
- You will be measured for compression garments that will be worn after your VASER Liposuction procedure
Immediately prior to your procedure, the skin and anatomical landmarks in the areas to be contoured are marked by Dr. Hayes with special pens; additional photos will also be taken.
VASER Liposuction Procedure
VASER Liposuction treatments are simple, minimally invasive liposuction procedures that can be performed in a physician’s office or an outpatient surgery center, while you are awake or under general anesthesia.
- Depending on the area(s) being treated, the procedure can take as little as one hour or up to several hours
- Small incisions are made in the procedure area
- A saline solution with numbing medicine is infiltrated into the area prior to the VASER energy application
- During the procedure, ultrasound energy (VASER) is used to treat unwanted fat cells
- The treated fat is removed with liposuction cannulas
Recovery and Results
Patients are able to return home immediately following their VASER Liposuction session. Swelling and bruising are common, as is mild-to-moderate discomfort initially. After a VASER Liposuction procedure, most patients wear special compression garments to control swelling and to help skin contract smoothly to the body’s new contours.
Most VASER patients take about one to two days off work. It is important to walk daily during the recovery period. Patients can typically resume more strenuous physical activities two weeks after the procedure.
Results are noticeable within a few days, after post-procedure swelling or bruising subsides. The results will continue to improve as the body heals, with final results typically seen in about two to four months.
During the initial consultation, Dr. Hayes and his experienced staff will review your medical history and perform a thorough exam to determine if you are a candidate for VASER Liposuction. Photographs are typically taken to aid in your treatment planning. Your individual concerns will be addressed, and available options will be discussed with you to ensure your desires are met.
The price for VASER Liposuction varies depending on the number and size of the areas treated, the techniques used, and your ultimate goals. Your provider and you will work together to create a customized treatment plan that’s tailored to your body, your goals, and your budget.