Silhouette InstaLift is a technological innovation offering women and men what no treatment has ever provided in such a simple and minimally invasive way: a reshaped face and restored volume by means of a 30- to 45-minute office treatment.
How Does Silhouette InstaLift Work?
Silhouette InstaLift represents the state-of-the-art suspension suture and an extraordinary, true technological innovation that opens up a new era in aesthetic medicine.
Silhouette InstaLift is one treatment with two actions:
- A lifting action occurs as soon as Silhouette InstaLift sutures are inserted, for an immediate and discreet result.
- A regenerative action follows as Silhouette InstaLift promotes the restoration of lost collagen, thus providing gradual, lasting, and natural-looking results.
Silhouette InstaLift can be used to treat different parts of the face, resulting in a fresher and younger look:
- Contours of the face
- Cheeks and mid-face areas
Before & After Photos
Silhouette InstaLift is recommended for men and women 30 years and over who are trying to effectively combat the signs of aging, and who do not want any heavy and invasive treatment but are looking for real and natural-looking results.
Candidacy for Silhouette InstaLift is dependent on one’s pattern of facial volume loss, skin quality, mobility of tissues, facial bone structures, depth of skin folds, and expectations. A free consultation with Cathleen, our Master Aesthetician, and/or Dr. Hayes, is the first step to assess whether Silhouette InstaLift is right for you.
Preparing for Treatment
Avoid medications, vitamins, or herbs that might increase bleeding: aspirin, NSAIDs (ibuprofen, Aleve), blood thinners, antiplatelet medications, vitamin E, omega-3 fatty acids (such as in fish oil supplements), garlic, ginger, ginseng, gingko biloba, green tea, feverfew, grape seed, horseradish, and fenugreek. There should be no active skin infection in the areas that will be treated. No other special preparation is required prior to Silhouette InstaLift treatment.
Silhouette InstaLift Treatment Process
Applying Silhouette InstaLift takes around 45 minutes in a doctor’s office. You will be able to get back to your full social life with minimal recovery time. Silhouette InstaLift is a tailor-made treatment, so it will be adapted to your needs and preferences and can be complemented with other aesthetic treatments.
The skin is cleansed and marked for suture placement. After injection of local anesthetic, the doctor inserts the suture under the skin to a depth of about five millimeters.
No incision is required, as the suture is inserted using a fine needle. It is held in place with resorbable cones oriented in opposite directions (bidirectional).
Once the suture has been applied, the doctor performs slight compression of the tissue to reshape it by hand and to obtain the desired lifting effect. The non-inserted ends of the suture are cut off. One or more sutures may be applied on each side, depending on the patient and treated area.
After the treatment, a slight edema or bruising may occur. Sometimes, a slight depression or skin irregularity may appear at the entry points. These inconveniences disappear within a few days after treatment.
The doctor will prescribe an antibiotic cream to apply on the entry and exit points of the sutures twice a day (in the morning and in the evening) for 5 days:
- Apply cold packs immediately after the procedure if required; cold packs should be wrapped to avoid direct contact with skin and insertion point
- Take analgesia (e.g., Tylenol or ibuprofen) in case of discomfort (2-3 days)
- Refrain from applying makeup for 24 hours
- Sleep face up, in an elevated position on pillows (3-5 nights)
- Wash, shave, and dry face gently without rubbing or massaging (5 days)
- Avoid excessive face and neck movements (2 weeks)
- Avoid overexposure to direct sunlight, and do not use tanning beds (2 weeks)
- Avoid sports, in particular high-impact sports (e.g., running) (1 week)
- Do not use saunas (3 weeks)
- Avoid dental surgery (3 weeks)
- Avoid face and neck massages and face and neck aesthetic treatments (4 weeks)
- Social and professional life can be resumed quickly!
The cost of a Silhouette InstaLift treatment will depend on the areas that are treated and the number of sutures that are placed. An estimation of cost will be provided during your consultation.